Ear Nose Throat Allergy Snoring Center Conroe, TX, Spring, TX, Houston, TX
Welcome to our practice! I am a Board Certified in Otolaryngology (an Ear Nose Throat Specialist or ENT) with subspecialty certification in Sleep. We specialize in the diagnosis and outpatient treatment of ear, nose, throat allergy and sleep issues for the entire family. We take a special interest in the airway problems which cause snoring and sleep apnea. We recognize that there are many causes for certain symptoms and it is important to treat the correct underlying cause instead of just the symptom.
We have treated Allergy and other diseases of the Ear Nose and Throat for over 20 years and use effective methods for dealing with these common problems.
In the process of earning my certification in Sleep, I became interested in how Sleep is related to many other aspects of health including the immune system, hormone balance and weight. I learned that poor sleep can increase the chances of developing many kinds of diseases including cancer, heart disease, diabetes, depression and other.
Since one of the most effective treatments for the most common sleep disorder is weight loss. After finding an effective treatment for obesity and losing 41 pounds in 7 weeks myself, I became more aware of the importance of diet and nutrition in health and have studied obesity and nutrition extensively. My wife, Julie has opened The Douglis Clinic for weight loss and nutrition. Her success for rapid weight loss has been unparalleled.
Over time, with the addition of new knowledge about disease and disease processes, the Ear Nose Throat Allergy Snoring Center has evolved from treating ear nose and throat disease in isolation to offering the facilities to treat more general health and wellness issues.
Dr.Franklin Douglis is a Board Certified specialist in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (Ear, Nose, and Throat). He also received his sub specialization certification in Sleep by passing the certification exam in 2009. He attended Brown University as an undergraduate and the University Of Maryland School Of Medicine. He completed his specialty training at the University of Maryland Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. He has practiced medicine in Conroe, Montgomery County Texas and the Spring and Houston area since 1982.
- Registration Forms for the Ear Nose Allergy Snoring Center
- Filling out these registration forms ahead of time will speed up your check in at our office
- Contact the Ear Nose Throat Allergy Snoring Center
- contact page with phone numbers and maps
- Nutrition Longetity and Diet
- Healthy nutrition is one of the most important factors in determining longevity.
- Benagene and Longevity
- Benagene has been shown to increase lifespan by 25% in animal studies.
- Choosing A Multivitamin
- Choosing a multivitamin can be difficult. I am recommending the ones my wife and I use ourselves.
- Allergy Costs
- Allergy costs $4.5 billion annually there are many causes and treatments
- Medications to Stop Before Allergy Testing
- Medications to stop before allergy testing. List of medications that can alter your test results.
- Chart for Allergy Injection Reactions
- This is a chart which shows some standard sizes which are used to describe reactions to allergy injections
- Sinus Infections - Nothing to Sneeze At
- Sinus infections can cause headache or more serious complications
- Nasal Irrigation Instructions
- Instructions for nasal irrigation after surgery or for sinus infection
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea - a Warning Sign
- Snoring is a Warning Sign for Sleep Apnea and Can Shorten Your Life
- Treatment for Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Treatment for snoring and sleep apnea varies depending on the patient
- Ear Fluid May Affect School Work
- Ear fluid may cause hearing loss and affect school work. Many children require PE tubes to restore their hearing and healthy ears
- Benign Positional Vertigo - Dizzyness
- Symptoms causes, and treatment of benign positional vertigo
- When Good Tonsils Go Bad
- BOTOX is one of the most effective treatments for certain facial wrinkles
- Botox injections are effective for frown wrinkles
- You Should See An ENT When...
- When you should see an ENT